Creating a Restore Point in your computer is best if you use any third-party tool(apps). You never know when your operating system gets affected by any virus and you can lose all your Data and OS settings. To ensure that you can’t lose any of your Data and other operating files you can create a System Restore Point in your Window. To create a system, Restore Point in Windows 10 follow these simple steps and you can create the restore point on any date you want.
Your computer can effect from any third-party tool or you can download any corrupt file from internet. These files can cause some serious damages to your operating system and cause the breakdown. You can see if your system registry files get corrupt your computers get Slow and your computer internet connection (WIFI) don’t work properly. So, in order to create a system, restore point in Windows 10 follow these simple steps.
How to Create a System Restore Point in Windows 10
In Windows 10 your computer creates a restore point after every major change. Like when you install any new application, or you make any major changes in the system settings. But instead of waiting for Windows to create its own restore point. Sometimes its best to create a restore point after a certain time you can go back it whenever you want. So, let’s start the procedure.
Follow these simple steps to Create a System Restore Point
- First, close all folders and save any files you have open, so you don’t miss them in restore procedure.
- Now you need to open the control panel. Press “⊞ Windows+ I” buttons you will open Windows settings. Now write control panel in the search bar to open control panel. You can also type control panel in the search to access the panel.
- Now the control panel is open. Write “system restore” in the upper right search bar on a control panel.
- You can see a “Create a restore point” on your screen under the system heading as shown in the image.
- Once you click on the restore point under the system. You will see “System properties” in front of you.
- Move your mouse to system protection tab to open restore panel. Now you can see the system properties Window.
- Now click on the “Create” button in this tab. A small Window will pop up in front of you.
- It will ask you to Write a name for the backup copy you are making right now. You can give any name, Date of the back or any other which you will remember.
- Once you write any name you can click on the create button. Now your Windows 10 System automatically start to create the restore point.
- You will have to wait for about 15 to 30 minutes to complete this procedure.
- Once the process completes, you will receive a popup message on your screen. You can see that your restore point has been successfully created.
- Now click on the close button in the Window above and your work is done. You have created successfully a restore point.
- Now after this point, if you have any kind of issue with your Windows 10 operating system you can just go to restore point you have made right now.
It’s important to create a restore point if you are using the internet and third-party tools. Because these tools can affect your operating system files. After the release of the new Windows update, there are some rumors that the new update has some issues. So, before you install new update make sure to create a restore point in case anything bad happens.
If you have any problem Creating Restore point in Windows 10 you can ask in the comment section below. If you find this post useful please leave a comment in the section below and share with your friends to let them know how they can secure their computers. Do you have any suggestions? please leave in the comment section below.