Playing Android games on PC is really a trendy thing these days. There was a lot of hype about it in past but all the hopes were crushed because of the slow and buggy Android emulators. Things have improved a lot and now we can almost experience the same Smartphone speed on PC & Mac as well. One of the top Android emulators for PC & Mac is non-other than BlueStacks. They have improved a lot and the previous update was really epic for all those users who are willing to use Android on PC. Now they have released a newer and better version of it called BlueStacks 4.
They are saying that BlueStacks 4 is 6x faster than Samsung Galaxy S9+ and 8x faster than BlueStacks 3. So, give it a try and download BlueStacks 4. This Android emulator is free to use, although you can buy its premium version to completely avoid ads, and to customize it the way you want to. The free version doesn’t bother as well, so you can stick to it as well.
I am really impressed by how things have come this far on BlueStacks. I have been using it from its very first version and now this software offers Android 7 (Nougat) and it’s really a big deal for Android gamers. You can play games like PUBG Mobile in it and they claim that it runs really smooth with higher fps. So, you should really give it a try if you are into gaming.
What’s more interesting about the newer update is that the whole design is not cluttered anymore. You don’t need to understand the complexity of Android emulators. Just download it and use it like your own friendly Android device on big screens. If you are into it, then why not download and use it on your PC? BlueStacks 4 is currently for Windows PC only.
Before downloading BlueStacks on Windows PC, make sure your system exceeds the minimum requirements for BlueStacks 4.
Minimum Requirements to run BlueStacks 4:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- RAM: Your PC must have at least 2GB of RAM. (Note that having 2GB or more disk space is not a substitute for RAM)
- HDD: 4GB Free Disk Space
- You must be an Administrator on your PC
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor
BlueStacks 4 will run if your device offers at least these minimum specs as mentioned above. But for the better experience, it is better to meet its required specs given below.
Recommended Requirements to run BlueStacks 4:
- OS: Microsoft Windows 10
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-Core Processor with Single Thread PassMark score > 1000 and virtualization extensions enabled in the BIOS.
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with PassMark score >= 750.
- Graphics controller.
- RAM: 6GB or higher
- HDD: SSD (or Fusion/Hybrid Drives)
- Internet: Broadband connection to access games, accounts and related content.
- Up to date graphics drivers from Microsoft or the chipset vendor.
These specs are mentioned on their official website as well. If you are done with the minimum and recommended specs, now learn how to download BlueStacks 4 on Laptop and PC.
Download BlueStacks 4
You need to have at least minimum Windows PC specs as mentioned earlier. If so, you are good to go. Now all you need to do is to download the BlueStacks 4. You can download it from their official website or download it from the mirror link given by our team.
Just click any of the links from above that suit you well. Once downloaded, you can check the installation guide ahead.
Install BlueStacks 4 – Step by Step Guide
- Once downloaded, open the file on your PC with a simple installing option. You can Click “Install” and it will install in the program files of your PC. If you want that, skip the next step but if you want to change the installation destination, then click “Customize Installation” option and go follow the next step as well.
- It will give you an option on where you want to install it. Once you are done with its installation path, click “Install now” option.
- It will take a few minutes depending on your PC and once done, you just need to hit the “Complete” button and it will start running freshly Installed BlueStacks 4 for you.
- It will take 1-2 minutes to set up the latest BlueStacks 4 on your PC for the first time. Once done, you can get started. Install your favorite apps and games on it and check it yourself if it’s better or not.
What are your thoughts about the latest BlueStacks 4? Share it with us by commenting below. Stuck somewhere? Get our assistance as well. Make sure to check BlueStacks 4 Tips to get more guides related to this Android emulator.