None of us can survive without Google Maps in this age. The days of wandering around trying to find a specific location have gone. Google Maps has made life so much easier by tracking our routes and getting us there in the most efficient way. You can feed your daily locations in it and rely on it completely. If you ever wish to delete Google Maps location history, then we’ve got a way for you to do that.
You can choose to turn off location history as well if you don’t want Google to keep a record of all the places you’ve been to. You can customize Google Maps according to your preferences.
To turn off Google Maps Location History
- Open the Google Maps Timeline in your web browser
- Now click on the tab marked ‘Manage Location History’
- Click on ‘Pause Location History’ under the settings icon
- Turn off the toggle for ‘Location History’ on the activity page
To delete Google Maps Location History
- Open Google Maps on your phone
- Tap the hamburger button on the left to open the menu and select ‘Your Timeline’
- Tap the menu button and then tap ‘Settings’
- Scroll down to ‘Location settings’ and select ‘Delete all location history’
That’s how easy it is to delete Google Maps location history, so try it out and let us know if you have any questions!