Your eyes are paying the cost for your addiction (smartphone). We are going to discuss a way on how to get Dark Mode in Firefox for Android.
When you’re working on the laptop or using your mobile screen for much of your day, as a lot of people in Tech society do, you might notice that the brightness emitted by the screen can cause your eyes to feel strained. In case you’re one of those folks who look at their Smartphone 100 times each day, it declares that you are addicted to your smartphone and your eyes are paying the cost for your addiction.
Continuously staring at your Mobile, iPad or tablet, or PC, long can lead to tired, dizzy, short interval headaches, dry eyes, and even blurred vision. Dark Mode in Firefox. Get Dark Mode in Firefox for Android to save your mobile’s battery life and your eyes,
Dark Mode VS Youth:
The youth of Tech world nowadays are freaks of night. They work late at night. In some cases, if you really need to Work through your mobile at night the solution can be as simple as adding an anti-reflective or anti-glare coating to your glasses. Or you can use ways to darken up your screen. We will tell you about how using your browser in dark mode rather than a white one will save your eyes as well as your device’s battery power. You can ask Any dark mode enthusiast about how using your device with a dark background rather than a white one feels like? Dark Mode will not only save your eyes, but it’ll also Surely save your battery’s life.
And for the record If you’re a night owl, you are more capable of thinking outside the box than the rest.
Benefits of Using Dark Mode in Firefox:
Using a dark background screen and light text color can help reduce your eye strain. To prolong your laptop’s battery life and reduce eye strain, Firefox, recently announced that it would be persuading app developers who use their platforms to include dark mode/themes as a standard feature. A feature that is becoming more convenient and more sort after on tech devices. Around the same time as this announcement, Firefox also began working on their own official dark mode/theme for Mozilla to prove they are committed to the task.
The latest version of Firefox allows people to opt between light and dark theme.
This makes the Mozilla app much easier on the eyes during nighttime browsing. This update is rolling out over the next few days.
Dark Mode in Firefox windows10 & Mac:
Although Dark Mode in Firefox is still highly experimental nowadays and can’t be activated from the settings menu, as it can only be enabled by using a different approach. Which does differ between Windows 10 and macOS devices. For the time being the feature will be permanently enabled on Windows10, however, it has been planned to follow system UI theme settings just like Firefox’s dark mode. (On macOS, this auto-switching has already been enabled).
Famous apps like YouTube, Pocket casts, Snap seed, or SMS Organizer gives you access to switch on the dark mode. In contrast, Chrome or Firefox do not have a default setting for this. Fortunately, there are a couple of ways to get dark mode for Firefox on Android.
Today we’ll show you how to get dark mode on Firefox for Android or use a dark theme in Firefox:
Dark Reader: ADD-ON
Dark Reader is one of the HANDY add-ons which does more than it says. This nifty add-on packs a cluster of alternate options including this with which you can set the dark mode for a few specific websites.
Install Dark Reader Add on:
- Open Firefox.
- Click on the three dots shown on the top right corner of your screen.
- Click on Add-ons to download different add-ons.
- Select Browse all Firefox Add-ons.
- In the search bar Type in Dark Reader.
- Add to Firefox.
- Tap on Add again.
Run Dark Reader to get dark mode in Firefox:
- Open Firefox.
- In the top right corner, Select the three dots icon.
- Scroll down and choose the Dark Reader.
- Now Dark Reader Add-on page will open up.
- Click on Dark option to see your Firefox in dark mode.
- You can always get back to your normal screen mode by selecting the light section here.
- You can now visit any website using Dark mode in Firefox. Below is the example of a website which has a white background by default but you can now see this website in Dark mode.
Use the Reading Mode to get dark mode in Firefox:
This is one of the least demanding and the easiest technique. You don’t have to rely upon any third-party add-ons. Sometimes, add-ons just stop working either because of updates or in some cases, they toss a 404 error.
To Get dark mode in Firefox Simply follow these simple steps:
- It removes the layout of the page, color, and style for better readability.
- All you have to do is open a website in Firefox.
- Tap on the Reader view icon, near the address bar, on the top right corner.
- In the end, it will rapidly transfer your page’s layout.
- After this all you have to do is tap on the Aa button at the bottom-right corner, select Dark and you are done!
Top 5 ways to save your Eyes from Smartphone strains:
- Blinking often (more than a second) keeps your eyes moist and reduces irritation.
- Hold your smartphone farther away. Distance matters.
- Buy an anti-reflective coating glass and slap it on your smartphone screen.
- Take short interval breaks.
- Adjust screen brightness.
This was the guide to get the Dark Mode in FireFox. You can also Enable YouTube Dark Mode on Android & iOS.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comment box below.