Samsung Galaxy M10 M20 fills up all the requirements of a smartphone for people with a limited amount of money. The Samsung M10 M20 is an ideal choice to make. At last, we have a decision of purchasing an Android smartphone under Rs 15,000 made by a leading worldwide brand like Samsung. This phone is made for those people who have concerns about the data privacy issues they face with made in China products and other after-sales services. The Samsung M10 M20 could be a perfect decision.
Before Samsung’s M10 M20 people prefer to buy Made in china mobiles but now Samsung coming into the picture, buyers have a great deal and choice from a trusted brand like Samsung. Better choices are always good for both consumers and the market.
Samsung M10 M20 Specifications:
- Samsung galaxy M10 And M20 packs 2 inches and 6.13 inches, HD + infinity V display and is powered by 1.6GHz octa-core Exynos 7870 processor and a clean UI.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors Respectively.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 has a 34000 mAh Battery.
- Samsung galaxy M20 has Massive 5000 mAh battery. Both phones supports fast charging.
- Samsung has included a 15W (max 9V-1.67A, min 5V-2A) power adapter for quick charging, the massive 5,000 mAh battery. For gamers, Samsung claims to have enhanced gaming experience like PUBG Mobile for smoother ongoing user-friendly display on the Galaxy M20.
- Samsung Galaxy M10 has a 5-megapixel front camera f/2.0 aperture.
- Samsung Galaxy M20 has 8-megapixel front camera f/2.0 aperture.
- Dual Camera for Samsung M10 M20 are 13-megapixel primary camera f/1.9 aperture.
- Secondary rare camera 5-megapixel ultra-wide camera f/2.2 aperture with wide lenses.
- Only Samsung’s M20 has a fingerprint scanner on it’s back. While the M10 doesn’t.
- Samsung M10 has a speaker grill on the lower left corner while the Samsung M20 doesn’t.
- Samsung’s M10 has a Micro-USB port While the Samsung M20 has USB type C-port.
- Samsung’s M10 M20 has two slots for two nano sims. One big slot for micro sd card.
Enable Developers Mode on Samsung Galaxy M10/M20
Androids developer options give you access to enable debugging over USB, Capture the bugs reports aroused in your Android device and give you details about the CPU usage on the screen to calculate the impact of your software. There are a lot of options to enable Developers Mode in Samsung M10 M20.
Follow this guide to know how to enable developer’s mode on Samsung galaxy m10 m20, 2019.
The steps to enable developer options on Samsung M10 M20 are:
- From the Home Screen of your android device Open Settings.
- Under Settings, Scroll Down to end and Tap on About device.
- From here locate Software info and Tap on it.
- You’ll see a build number option here. Tap 7 times on the build number option until the developer option is enabled.
Bravo! You’ve just become a developer. By using your Samsung M10 M20.
After becoming a developer, Go back to Settings and there you’ll get Developer Options displayed.
This is how you can enable developer’s mode Developers option on Samsung galaxy M10 M20.
FYI: The USB debugging option is not available on Android devices by default.
As Android is getting better with every update, consumers like us think what about problems like draining batteries. But with this guide on how to Improve your Android’s Battery Life, you’ll be able to save your battery life.